We are hiring
We are looking for a competent Construction Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers at construction sites.
As the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
A construction foreman has a solid background in the field.
Your leadership skills and your extensive experience have earned you the ability to direct the work of others and make quick decisions. You must be well-organized and favor safety above everything else.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
Requirements and skills
A. Proven experience as construction foreman
B. In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines
C. Understanding of electrical and hydraulic systems
D. Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
E. Excellent organizational and leadership skills
F. Ability to communicate and report effectively
G. Aptitude in math
H. Problem-solving abilities
I. Good physical condition and stamina
J. High school diploma or diploma in a skilled trade (electrician, carpenter etc.)